Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
On the day of America’s most savage terrorist attack, the world’s gaze rests upon New York but when the dust settles, two of the victims originally believed to be victims of the terrorists actually leave traces of their blood on the hands of someone else….. An American!
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I’d love to see another producer and director’s take on it.
Here is our vision.
https://vimeo.com/208858099 Password: Truth11234
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
From inception to final edit was about five years
7. How many stories have you written?
View original post 198 more words