Performed by Carina Cojeen
Get to know the writer:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
The theme of my poem is how I overcame the tragic loss of my husband. Triumph after an unexpected tragedy.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I wanted to inspire others in whom may have suffered an unexpected tragic loss, by sharing my pain and the power to overcome.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I have been writing poetry, since I was twelve years old.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
It would be my late husband Frank Moore II.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
It is my desire to share my gift of poetry with the world.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
View original post 33 more words