Performed by Carina Cojeen
POETRY 7 questions:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
We can be sure on our way to truth if we allow (ourselves) to doubt. We need to doubt.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
In an exibition I saw the installation of three signposts – two pointed nearly to the same direction – to the direction of truth and doubt – the other signpost showed the way to the opposite … the indecisiveness (deutsch: Unentschlossenheit)
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Since about six years, even more since three years
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I think there could be the chance to increase the range (I hope I’ll be allowed to…
View original post 167 more words