POETRY FESTIVAL. Submit to site for FREE. Submit for actor performance. Submit poem to be made into film.
Performed by Katelyn Varadi
Get to know the poet:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
A melancholy and symbolic laurel portraying the analogy of a relationship that will be crumbling with the cracks in the sidewalk and diminishing with the flattening of the hill.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
Unlike personal motivation for much of my lyrics, this creatively came to me, and I was drawn by its double meaning, as a way to bring a meaningful impact.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I’ve been writing poetry since I was in grade school…for sixty years.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
That person would be Joni Mitchell, as her lyrics and music always inspired me.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I’m an actor…
View original post 113 more words